Friday, May 10, 2013

And It Keeps Getting Meaner: Mean Old World By T-Bone Walker


Just got back from work today and boy am I glad it's Friday.  Another stressful week has past and once again I feel drained.  It's another reminder of just how hard and mean this world is.  As I try to get some rest I wonder if anything really good is going to happen.  All I know is that the world is a mean place that's getting meaner.  That's why I'm using T-Bone Walker's song "Mean Old World" for this post.

So far, if there's anything that's been happening around here it's all bad and plenty of it.  Every time I'm starting to feel good, something happens that takes that away from me.  This week proves no different as I had trouble sleeping not only from the heat but also from problems that that give me no peace awake or asleep.  The good side from being tired is that it may get me sleepy enough to put my mind at ease.  Waking up the next day is another story as I face what this mean world has to offer.

Despite being down, I don't take for granted that there have been some good things that have happened.  This things have helped eased some things that should have been resolved a long time ago.  I guess it's a sign that other things will be resolved eventually as well. Till then, I'll just keep doing what I have to do.  It's the only to keep with this mean old world.


No comments: