Thursday, May 23, 2013

It's Hard But You Have To Move On: Picking Up The Pieces By The Average White Band


Right now I'm still a little shell-shock from what happened this whole week.  Nobody wanted it to happened but sadly it did.  Still, we can stand still forever.  It's best that we start packing up and make the necessary tasks to start a new.  Having that thought in mind is the reason why I chose the song "Picking Up The Pieces" by The Average White Band".

What is like getting hit flush in the jaw and and your whole body goes numb as the blow overrides your entire being.  Yet even as the world starts to turn and and pain sets in, part of your mind is still conscious.  Even as you get up and the fight's over, you have to find the strength to accept what's happened, learn from it and move on.  Right now that's what I and others who got hit by this bad news are trying to do.  It's not easy considering the gravity of the situation that we are in.  Still, you better move or spend another cycle of misery.

What I said in the last sentence of the paragraph reflects the bad times that I went through in the past.  Going through it twice was really painful that I still can't forget what I went through and how I felt back then.  That's why I need to start planning to avoid going through that again.  This second half of the year is going to be very tough.  I just hope we all pull through before it ends.



No comments: