Thursday, May 16, 2013

I Wish At Least One Dream Would Come True: Save Me A Dream By Paul Williams



I know it's childish to say this for once I wish that a dream would come true.  These past few years have been very rough.  Nothing good been's happening while bad things keep coming.  It's been a long time since something really good happened.  Makes you want to wish on a star in the hopes that at least one good dream would come to life.  As I write this, I am listening to Paul Williams' song "Save Me A Dream".

All these hassles is making me remember when I was young.  I had so many dreams back then but I learned the hard lesson that having dreams and making them come true are two different things.  Wrong decisions and pressure led to the demise of those dreams.  Right now I'm trying to save whatever I can and with the way the world is, that's getting harder and harder.  Once they're gone, you can never get them back especially when time has passed you by.

Still, they say that when you're alive, you can still make your dreams come alive.  You just have to man up and work hard.  I know it's easier said than done but if you want them to come true, you have to be ready to  do just that.  It's been a long time since I felt really good.  I just hope that one would come true.  That would make my day.


No comments: