Sunday, May 26, 2013

Those Precious Moments When You Need To Escape From Reality: Comfortably Numb By Pink Floyd


Man, I'm still feeling down about what happened this last two weeks and a lot of people still feel the same way.  Apart from that, I'm also stressed out about other developments that are still giving me a headache,  Seems like life doesn't want to give me a break and that's why I am in a sullen and annoyed mood right now. What I'd give for a little time out to just to forget about this for even a moment.  Wishing for a precious moment where I can just forget about all this reminds me of the song "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd.

Whether it's a herb or a brew or both, I could sure use it right now.  Nothing's going right and life always  making me accept crap and I'm sick of it.  Right now as I listen to this song, part of me wants to escape somewhere to just get away from it all.  It has to be a place where I feel good and of my own choosing.  If not, I won't feel good and it'll be just like being dragged to some awful place where I to pretend  I like it only to feel sick deep inside.

Sometime no matter how well we carry ourselves despite life's pressures,  there are times we need to get away.  i'm already missing the "two-butts" sessions where we would wind down and get to know each other as well as have fun. This is a very bleak future I face.  That's why I long for those precious moments where you can escape reality even if it's only for a moment.  It helps you face life once you get a grip even when your comfortably at bliss just like this song.


No comments: