Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Can't Even Feel The Rain: Walking In The Rain By The Ronnettes





Well the transition from summer to rainy season has now begun.  Just when you think it's going to be a hot day, a down pour comes out of nowhere and you have to run for cover till stops then it gets hotter as the heat from the concrete starts to rise up due to the rain.  Right now I am oblivious to it because of what happened this past few weeks.  After all that'sst past, I wouldn't mind walking in the rain.  That's the reason why I'm the song "Walking In The Rain" by The Ronnettes for this post.

Throughout the previous week, each and everyone of us felt like we were shot in the chest with a shotgun at point blank range.  Even now we're still shocked at what happened.  It's been a long time since I felt this paralyzed yet I have never forgotten how crippling and how scary it hits you.  Everywhere I look, the facial expressions are the same.  To add insult to injury, the rain starts pouring when you're about to go home.

Well right now, I'm just preparing for the worse.  I went through crap twice and I don't want to go through that again.  I just hope I make through this storm and that others around me do the same.  It's gonna be a heavy rainy season.  I guess I have no choice but to brave the down pour till storm has passed.



No comments: