Sunday, May 5, 2013

Keeps Me Determined To Break The Shackles: Rusty Cage By Sound Garden


Life hasn't been too good lately cause things just keep getting worse.  Apart from the nasty surprises I get everyday, I still fight my private war which is really trying to get my life in order.  I hate to admit but after so many disappointments and failures, there times when I feel either caged or shackled and I really hate it.  Despite, I am determined to break these restraints and hopefully get it right.  One song that inspires me to that end is Sound Garden's "Rusty Cage".

Even if we walk freely there are times deep inside there are these shackles or cages that keep down.  These invisible restraints are stress, disappointment, failure, insecurity and all the negative things that keep us down.  For me, it's more of disappointments when you work so hard to build something only to have it fall apart or to come up with nothing.  Still, no matter hard it gets and despite the odds, I still keep trying cause I am determined to get things right.  As I keep saying my post, other people have done it and so can I.

So far it hasn't been easy and to add to my woes, no problems have sprouted and the old ones just keep getting worse.  Still, I plow on because it's out here.  It won't be given to me and I have to work hard for it.  That's why I listen to this song and others like it because it keeps me determined to break these shackles and I know someday that will happen.  Till then, I'll just have to keep on going and hang tough.




No comments: