Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Just Trying To Wise Up: Wise Up By Aimee Mann


Well I feel that another era is about to end and now I suddenly find myself at another crossroads of my life.  I've been in this situation before not once but twice.  It was really due to the choices I made or didn't make.  Now that I've been put in this position again, I really need to think things thoroughly.  I just hope I do it right this time around.  As I write this post,  I am listening to Aimee Mann's song "Wise Up".

I feel like I've been trying to get it right for a long time.  I still the pain from making the wrong decisions and I still remember what I through because if it.  This time around, other as well as me are in the spot because of a cruel twist of fate.  Apart from that, I've been getting a lot of suggestions as to what I should do.  Well I am no trying to be practical as to how I make my decision.  Being sentimental got me nowhere last time.

Right now I'm trying to chill just to get some peace of mind.  I haven't had any for a long time now.  Apart from that, I am also trying to find a way to make money online as a means of additional income.  I haven't been doing very well at that either but I keep on trying.  In between pauses, I am looking outside the house while listening to this song.  Here's hoping that I wise this time around.


No comments: