Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wish I Was Able To Enjoy The Summer: Breezin By George Benson



Well it rain hard last night and the window wiper broke down.  It was good thing we were still able to make it back home despite the heavy downpour.  Still, I feel a little down that this summer brought out a lot of heat and everything we worked so hard for fell apart.  I wish things could've been different so we could have at least enjoyed the remaining days of summer.  One that I would've listened to if things were different would be George Benson's "Breezin".

If things were different, we would have been celebrating like crazy.  A week off to some outing would have been the icing on the cake.  Watching the sun while relaxing in some shady place taking comfort down south.  Man, we were so excited because it was within our grasp. Sadly, fate dealt a different hand and before we knew it, things went up in smoke.  I guess all that  I got left is this song which I was listening to last night to get the stress out before I went to bed.

Right now I am still weighing my options as well as trying to ensure that things keep on going.  It's no fun sleeping and waking up with pressure on you everyday.  I just pray that things get better and that I make the right choice when the time comes.  Right now I am listening to this song to relax and as well as dwell on what the summer could have been.  I just wish we could have enjoyed this summer rather than be apprehensive till June.


No comments: