Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hoping That Something Good Would Happens: Please, Please, Please :Let Me Get What I Want By The Smiths



With the bad things that have been happening lately, I really feel bummed out.  I cross my fingers and work as hard as I can but alas, things just don't turn out like I hope for.  The fact that it's been happening more frequently really puts me down. The worst part about it is that it's been going on for a long, long time now.  For once, I wish something good would happen. For once, I wish my luck would change and that something good would happen and that's why I chose the song " Please, Please, Please :Let Me Get What I Want" by The Smiths for this post.

What are the things that I would want to happen?  That my family be safe from all harm and misfortunes.  That the things that I've been working on the side would finally bear fruit.  That the family bonds remain strong and that everybody is happy.  I know this won't happen by simply wishing for it.  That's why I keep on trying despite all the uphill battles and stumbling blocks that life throws at me.

Man, things just keep getting tougher.  We haven't recovered from some past problems and already life throws more crap on us.  Just once, I wish things would go our way.  We've accepted these bad things again and again that I've forgotten what good times were like.  Well, I still won't give up and I do hope that something good will eventually happen for all of us one of these days.


No comments: