Thursday, April 18, 2013

Feels Like You're Going Nowhere: Nowhere Road By Fastball


Ever get that feeling that you're going nowhere at all?  That's what I am feeling right now every time I look at what I am working on and sadly nothing comes up.  To add to that, problems keep coming and you still have you're hands full.  Even when you try to drive it off, you still come back to the same dismal place.  That feeling that nothing is moving and you're going nowhere reminds of Fastball's song "Nowhere Road".

I guess the problems are getting to me again.  It can really get on your nerves when you've been trying to figure it out and you still don't get it.  Makes you feel like going around in circles or bouncing off the wall again and again.  Even when you try to ride of somewhere to ease your mind, you still can't shake it off and when you come back, it's still there.  Feels like you just can't get away from it.

Well, that's life I guess.  Some things you have to figure out for yourself cause no one will.  That's why I'm still at it because I still believe that something will come out eventually if I keep at it.  It's not going to be easy especially if you don't what you're doing or don't know where you're going.  Still, you have to keep at it or you'll really go nowhere.


No comments: