Sunday, April 14, 2013

Bests Describes The Bad Times Of My Life: Wasted Years By Iron Maiden



Whenever I talk about the "bad cycles", those were the low points of my life where bad things just kept on coming to the point where you found your situation hopeless.  Even when you've finally made through the storm, it really leaves a scar on you.  You can't help but look back and wonder what it is that you could've done to prevent and it really hits as to how much time was wasted.  When I think about those bad times and the years that went down the tubes, it reminds me of the song "Wasted Years" by Iron Maiden.

Those bad times happened to me a lot from elementary to the time I started to struggle in the real world.  The first bad period of my life happened from July of 1993 to May of 1995.  I had arguments; applications turned and a bad loss of self-esteem.  The second time was from 2000 to to 2004 and though I was able to work a little bit in between those, the experience was twice as awful.  A lot of bad choices as well as mistakes that could have led to my salvation really left me in the mire for a longer period than  I had anticipated.

Though things are a bit better now, I still feel haunted by those years because as much as I don't want to dwell on spilled milk, a part of me keeps thinking of what could've have been.  If I hadn't fallen down back then, maybe life wouldn't be so hard now. That's why when I see others stumble, I know how they feel and try to help them as bests as I can.  Right now I just want to move on and try not to make the same mistakes that landed me in the pits.  That really sums up those bad times in my life and do hope I or anyone else in my family would never experience that again.



No comments: