Friday, April 12, 2013

Still Got Them Blues: Still Got The Blues By Gary Moore



Back when I was reading Marvel Comics, one of my favorite heroes was Beta Ray Bill.  He was an alien who bested Thor to win the right to wield his hammer.  Still, he felt guilty about taking the weapon because it was Thor's birthright.  I mentioned this because when something good happens, I want everyone to feel good and happy as well.  I know it sounds mushy but when someone feels down, I feel down as well because the joy of my family is my joy and their sorrow is my sorrow.  This is why  I chose the song "Still Got The Blues" by Gary Moore.

It saddens me that someone in my family has a problem. This goes for every member from my mother, my brothers to my nephews and nieces as well as my sisters-in-laws.  You know I don't mind having a hard time in life.  I can bear it so long as everyone else is happy and safe.  When any of them get in trouble, it worries me to know end and I do what I can to help.

Family as I've always said is everything to me.  All I want is for them to be happy and safe.  If there was any prayer that I want answered, it would be that.  If they still are having tough, then I still have the blues for them.  They're a part of me and that will never change.


No comments: