Sunday, April 7, 2013

Starting Over: Picking Up The Pieces By Poco



It's been 13 years and I'm still cleaning up my mess.  It hasn't been easy but I still try because I've seen other people done it and if they can do it, so can I.  Even though there are times when something gets thrown in my way sets my spirits low, I do my best to get back up and stay the course.  I know I'm not alone and I can sympathize with other people who lost it all and are trying to regain what was lost.  A good song that picks my spirits up is "Picking Up The Pieces" by Poco.

Nobody wants to see what they have gained fall apart but there are times when it happens and lately I've been seeing it a lot.  Still, a true test of a person is not by what he has gained but how he gets up after getting knocked down.  That's why I wanna change things around because I wanna be that kind of person and also because there are people that I look after.  It doesn't come overnight but if you keep at it, it'll all come back one piece at a time.  Before you know it, things are back to the way they were.

It's easy starting over but it isn't impossible.  That's the reason why I keep going on and despite how long it has been, I know this will work out in the end.  For all those guys who are trying to do the same, all I can say is don't give up.  Just remember there are people there for you and they believe in you.  So keep on trying and you will get it back and I'll keep trying too cause that's what I also want to do.



No comments: