Saturday, April 13, 2013

Why Summer Is Best Time Of The Year: The Sun Is Shinning By Bob Marley


Despite how down I'm feeling lately, the meaning of summer is not lost in me. It's the best time of the year where when we all let loose and spend time when people we like.  After all the hard work that we all put in day in day out, we deserve to take a break.  After all, the suns is shining and we should be happy for the sun to shine so brightly always it reminds us of good it is to be alive.  Whenever the suns shines bright this summer, I listen to Bob Marley's song "The Sun Is Shining".

Ah the summer days.  Hanging out with friends and bros from sunrise to sunset.  It's a time to be free from all the stress that ties us down where we breath the air and soak up the rays and make a splash with our love ones.  It's the time when laughter fills the air and everybody lives it up while the temperatures high. Whether it's day or night, there's always something to do and the next would be another fine day cause the sun will up and shinning bright.  That's what summer is all about.

Though my summer this year will be tedious and stressful one, that thought helps lighten the stress.  When I see the excited looks on kids faces because their off to the pool or to some place to waste the day, I kinda feel happy for them since it reminds me of my summer escapades.  As for the sun, as hot as it is, it still reminds me of the good times that I had which is why I don't mind the heat.  The sun is shining and for those who can, come out and play.  It's the best time of the year to do so.








No comments: