Friday, April 5, 2013

For Those Who Are Down On Their Luck: Born Under A Bad Side By Albert King

Why is it that when I pray for things to get better, they just get worse?  I try hard to avoid trouble but trouble seems to have for me.  Even when it seems that things are looking up, something happens and before you know itm you're in a heap of trouble.  It makes you feel that you were born to lose which is not a good feeling at all, especially when you don't know why it's happening.  For those who feeling down on their luck, the song "Born Under A Bad Sign" by Albert King really tells it as it is.

I try to be a level-headed person when bad things happen.  As annoying as it feels, I do my best to accept what happened and work it out as best as I can.  However, when too much crap is starts raining on you, it pushes you to wonder why this is all happening. It gets worse when people you care about get in some kind of trouble as well.  You have a hard time with your problems yet you want to help them but can't and that really hurts,

As I've said earlier I try to be level-headed when bad things happen going so far as to assess what happened and where I went wrong even accept the verdict no matter how unfair.  Still, the feeling that it's not right has been growing and growing inside me and I fight the urge to give in to it.  That said  I am thankful for the things that I still have and the people who are still here.  I just hope that I turn my luck around because lately, it hasn't been good.  They say that we can change our fate and that's what I continue to strive for because although it's tempting I refuse to believe any of us were born on a bad sign.

  

No comments: