Thursday, November 29, 2012

What Was Was: Was By Kenny Wayne Shepherd



You know they say what happens and in the past is past.  No matter how many times you go back to it, you can't change it.  What's worse is if you continue to dwell on it, you'll be trapped in it forever. That's why it's always important to move on.  When I think about what was, the song "Was" by Kenny  Wayne Shepard comes to mind.

Sometimes when you dwell on the past, you don't remember much of it except its impact on you.  This is especially true when it was some thing that was bad or worse something that scarred you to this day. As time goes by, when you remember that event, you tend to have some differences on how it happened.  Yet one thing will remain constant and that's the pain that you've felt during that time.  That will never change and it stays with you no matter what you do.

Well what was will always be that.  There's nothing you can do to change it.  That's why for me, it's best to move on. I don't want to take control of my life.  That part of me is over so I move on in the hopes of finding something better.  Cause that's what life is all about and that's why I keep moving on.



No comments: