Monday, November 5, 2012

Cut To The Chase: To Cut A Long Story Short By Spandau Ballet





With all the nasty surprises that I've been getting, I really prefer to cut to the chase.  When someone to come here or when they nod simply to set me aside, I get the bad case of the jitters.  If you're going to tell me something bad, please spill out quick.  I really hate beating around the bush.  Giving it to me straight reminds me of the song "To Cut A Long Story Short"  by Spandau Ballet.

Sometimes people tell me that I'm too jumpy.  I can't help it because a lot of bad things have been happening lately that I'm having a hard time dealing with it. It's bad enough having all these things thrown at you all at once so it's a pain to get more bad news and to listen to it with all the drama.  That's like prolonging the agony.

Sometimes I think life can play a lot of cruel jokes.  Still you have to keep your head on your shoulder and figure things out. Once you do that, it'll solve the problems and help ease the headaches.  All I ask is that you cut to the chase.  I can't stand the suspense let alone the drama anymore.



No comments: