Saturday, November 3, 2012

Best Describes How I Listen To My 24K Collection: Looking Out My Back Door By Credence Clear Water Revival



The only pleasure I get on Saturday is listening to my favorite radio program which is DWRT FM's 99.5 rt's 24K Weekend.  As I've stated time and time again, it really back the memories when I hear those old songs fill airwaves. As I listen it takes me back in time when things were simple and my problems were non-existent. I think happy thoughts and if the weekend starts to suck, the tunes help make it bearable.  The song "Looking Out My Back Door" by Credence Clear Water Revival bests describes how I feel when I'm listening to this program.

I'd best describe this as Prozac song cause it makes me feel good every time I listen to it.  I wear my earphones on my trusty MP3 player (can't afford the more advance stuff yet but it does the trick) and tune in.  As I listen, I got that silly grin on my face as my head shakes from left to right while I sit next to the window instead of a back door and watch as the scenery change to a more pleasant image of happy people with rainbow shooting from the sky and everything is all right.  It gets even better when you play while you're driving down the road. It's like you're driving away from all the crap and let the happy thoughts take you to a better place.  Now that's getting inspiration from the airwaves.

Well, the weekend is almost over as the night sets in.  The program's over and my player's battery is used which is fine with me since the program's gone. And it's back to reality, the very ugly reality but you have to face nonetheless cause it's the only reality that's there.  Well, I'm recharging the player and this time, I'll be listening to the songs from the program that I've collected over the years.  That why I'll still have happy thoughts as I face the daily grind.




No comments: