Monday, November 19, 2012

Will Always Love The Old Songs: It's The Same Old Song By The Four Tops




The reason why I never tire of tuning to 24K Weekend that happens every Saturday.  As I've said again and again in most of my posts, the songs being played can't found anywhere else for they the rarest of the rare.  Apart that, the memories of my past come alive with every song being played.    I never grow tired of them as I request them every Saturday. It's just like that song "It's The Same Old Song" by The Four Tops.

Why do I never tire of the old songs?  Like I said earlier, each song is a part of the things I experienced when I was young.  Sometimes I can use to reflect on certain situations that I find myself in.  Still, the best reason is that I had a lot good times when these songs came out.  It's like the past coming alive and you're back reliving the glory days.  Those tunes are a part of you and that's why you never tire of them.

Today you can surf the internet and download your favorite tunes for free.  You can store them in a flashdisk or burn them on a CD to preserve them.  Though I've collected quite a lot of my favorite songs and stored them in a disk, I still request them on 24K.  That's because I want to hear them on the airwaves where everyone who's listening can hear them as well.  They may tend to play the same songs every weekend but it doesn't matter cause these special songs or they wouldn't be worth their weight in 24K Gold.




No comments: