Thursday, November 8, 2012

This Situation Sucks: Bittersweet Me By R.E.M.


Man after the many crapfalls that rained on me yesterday, I sure grumpy.  The morning wasn't good either because I lost my keys which are important to me and though I was able to find them, I left the house late because of that.  Just when I thought I'll be able to wrap things up by Friday, another nasty surprise came out of the blue.  This is just a reminder of the times when life sucks.  This grumpy feeling that I have can bests be describe as I listen to the song "Bittersweet Me".

Life can be so unfair because a lot of times, things that you want, you don't get while it forces into situations you don't to be in.  A lot of times, those situations can be unbearable to the point of torture.  It gets to the point where you're so numb, you're oblivious to everything already.  Either that or you start getting this paranoid mentality that something that you dread is just around a corner so many nasty surprises that life throws at you.  The worst thing about it is when the things that you want are no gone and that really sucks big time. l
In that last sentence, that part holds true for me as everything I wanted to do or be is now gone like dust in the wind.  I'm just making do with what's there and a lot of it is crap.  Still, I soldier on because I don't want things to remain this way.  Hopefully one day, things will be better.  Till, I'll keep on trying till I finally get it.  Still, this situation really sucks.





No comments: