Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Allure Of Leather Jackets: Black Leather Jacket By Motorhead





When you get older, you'd see fashion trends come and go.  One minute, this is what's in and before you know it, something else is in style.  I was never one for the tends or what currently in style.  I have to admit, there some types of clothing that will never go out of style such as:  cowboy or worker's boots, sneakers, jeans etc.  One type of clothing that I know will never run out style and probably my favorite is the black leather jacket.  My obsession with that kind of clothing can best be described in the song "Black Leather Jacket" by Motorhead.

Nothing makes quite a statement when one dons a black leather jacket. Whenever you someone wearing it, it tells that this guy is mean or tough.  I remember when the weather was cold and my friend was wearing one, I felt like I had to have one.  I got first jacket when I was in college but the quality wasn't very good and the leather was soft.  Later in life when my parents when to the States, they bought a bonafide leather jacket as well as accessories to clean it and I was so happy that I took good care of it to this day.

Some people criticize that it's impractical to own here because it's always hot and when the weather's cold.  I don't care so as I own, I'm happy with it and I still maintain it.  At least I have something to use when I go to a cold place.  No matter what the fashion trend is, it can't be denied that when you don a black leather jacket, it makes a statement.  That's what I like about it.




No comments: