Thursday, November 1, 2012

Enjoy Life While You Can: No One Lives Forever By Oingo Boingo


Well Halloween has just passed and now I'll be visiting my loved who have left this world and so will others as I make preparations to go to the cemetery as part of our observance of All Soul's Day.  When I visit them ,I remember how energetic and fun it was to be with them.  They sure lived life like there was no tomorrow.  If there's anything that I learn as look at the many graves and tombstones, it's enjoy your life where you still can.  When I think about that, I feel like listening to Oingo Boingo's song "No One Lives Forever".

  That's easier said than done.  Life hasn't been very kind lately cause just when you've a lot of crap to deal with, life's just keep it pouring.  The last time I was enjoying life, people accused me of being selfish.  I admit that I did had a little too much fun but I don't  I  was that selfish.  Right now I'm just coping with a lot of things while the best years of my life have passed me by.

When I look at the graves around me, I do so hope that these guys died in peace.  Life is short but I still it's how you live your life that counts.  Still I do hope that I life would be kind enough to let me and family go back to the good times again.  Life is really short so enjoy it while you can.  No one lives forever.


No comments: