Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Reasons: For All This: Reasons By Earth, Wind And Fire







Well the day is over and the  night has come signifying the end of another weekend.  Once again, at time I am taking a deep breath cause any plans that I have are once again changed by certain circumstance and there are things I still can't figure out.  What's frustrating is that I've wrestling with this thing for quite some time and no matter how much I research I still can't get it right and the weekend is the only time that I have to really scrutinize it.  With all the crap that's happening, I can't help but wonder if there is any reason behind and will it make sense in the end.  I guess that''s why I'm listening to Earth, Wind And Fire's song "Reasons"

As much as I am bewildered and frustrated by every nasty surprise that's suddenly thrown my way, I try to rationalize why it's happening.  Maybe there was something that I did or didn't.  Or maybe it was something that I overlooked.  Still, figuring out the reasons these doesn't even help. Sometimes it even makes things more crazy than before.  It just gets so frustrating dealing with all these things with no explanation in sight.

I know that this is more of a love song but since it's about reasons, I felt it was appropriate for this post.  Plus like of a lot of my 24K songs, it helps calm my nerves which is a small consolation when things are hard to understand.  There are just too many things that life throws at you and it's just so hard to deal with it.  I just hope the reasons for it will be made clear in the end.



No comments: