Saturday, November 10, 2012

Not Enough Of The Good Times: Why Can't This Night Last Forever By Journey



Sadly, one of the things that I've noticed these days that there's too little of the good times and too much of the bad.  When the times are good, you really have to enjoy it to the fullest.  If you don't, before you know, it's gone.  Why is it that the good don't last very long?  Whenever I ask myself that question, it reminds me of the song "Why Can't This Night Last Forever?" by Journey.

Yeah I know this song is about a relationship  but just like this song, you'd want the good times to last.  It's been a while since something really good happened.  When it does it goes by in a flash.  then the harsh realities of life slaps you awake When the crap comes in, you'll never the end of it.  Life sure is a bummer these days.

Why is it that there's too much of the bad and too little of the good?  I wish I knew.  One thing's for sure, that's why we treasure the good times,  Especially now that things are tough all over.  I just wish there was more of the good times than there are bad cause everything's just plain bad these days.


No comments: