Thursday, November 29, 2012

Another Day Has Ended: Daylight Fading By Counting Crows


Just got back work and it's very late.  I had cold dinner and I got ready for bed.  Still despite accomplishing all those tasks there are still some things that remain unresolved.  Those are things that keep bothering me day by day for quite some time now.  Now another day has ended and once again, I feel that I got no answers.  I guess that's the reason why I'm listening to the song "Daylight Fading" by Counting Crows.

Though I don't speak about it, deep inside there are things that bother me which I can't shake off.  I guess this is brought about by the fact that things are getting tougher and tougher.  Each day I try my best to find the solution but alas I always run into a brick wall.  Before I know it the day has ended.  Once again I feel frustrated.


Still tomorrow is new day.  With new days comes new opportunities as well as new hope.  I guess that means I get to try again.  Don't how many tries it'll to get right but maybe one day will that day.  As I think about it to warm me up, I get ready to call it a night.  The day has faded so that all for now.



No comments: