Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Another Song That Reminds Me Of Life's Circular Course: Full Circle By Collective Soul






No matter what I do, there are times when I feel that life seems to take a certain course.  It starts at a certain point only to end at a certain point.  It always does so at fixed amount of time.  Just when you think that you've avoided that course, you realize that you just ran it in the end.  I got reminded of that when I was listening to Collective Soul's song "Full Circle".

You can say that I've been dwelling that "vicious cycle" that I've been trying to break that I have been blogging about.  You do what you can and take every precaution.  You look out for the signs and try your best to learn from every mistake.  Still something always comes out of the blue.  When that happens you find yourself back in that cycle again like dude who's been pushed into a roller coaster and tied there to ride it again and again.

This year was no different.  Sometimes the signs are subtle you don't even notice them till it's too late.  Man, it stinks whenever that happens.  Still I'm not giving up even if it's getting me down.  I will figure out how to break this course or cycle or whatever it is no matter how long it takes.


No comments: