Thursday, November 15, 2012

Chilling The Night Out Again: Here Comes The Night By Van Morrison



Well, it was another hard day again.  Didn't get much sleep last night and I was full of anxiety when I woke up.   I tried working out but that didn't cut it.  To top it off, I had stressful day at work and I went home late which is one of my pet peeves.  Well after having dinner and washing the dishes, I'm chilling again in my room listening to another 24K song. This time I'm listening to Van Morrison's cover of the song "Here Comes The Night".

This year's bomb has sure filled me with anxiety and the fact thing's are getting harder isn't helping.  Well now that the day has ended, I'm just trying my best to clear my thoughts of anything stressful.  It seems the wee hours of the evening are the only time that I have to do that.  Sometimes I think of happy thoughts or sometimes I try my best to get motivated for the next day.  Anything to chase the blues.

The night doesn't last very long and you need the rest of it to get a good night's sleep.  That's something that I  haven't had in a long time.  Still, right now I want to just listen to this song and relax a bit.  Well the song's over and I feel sleepy enough to call it a night.  Hopefully, the day will turn up something good.


No comments: