Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Giving It Your All: Everything In My Heart By Corey Heart






Everyday life just keeps getting harder and no one is spared.  As if the weak is being weeded out from the strong.  Still with a lot of things at stake, you just can't give up.  If you want to succeed, you have to give it your all.  When it comes to giving your all, the song "Everything In My Heart" by Corey Hart comes to mind.

They say if you're going to to do something half-hearted, you're most likely going to fail.  The same is true when you have doubts or hesitations.  If you believe it is possible, it will erase all doubts in your mind like gate that's opening letting you into the place you want to go.  Sure you need to know the facts to get it right.  Still, when you're determined that means nothing can stop you. Anything is possible if you are dedicated enough.

Why am I blogging about this?  I guess it's to remind myself of that lesson.  These days, there are too many things that's putting me down.  The worst is that it's the truth.  Still, now that I know the truth, that won't stop and I should use it to my advantage especially if I put my heart and mind to it.









No comments: