Saturday, December 1, 2012

Don't Want To Repeat That Ever Again: Headed For A Fall By Fire Fall


T






I have often mentioned in my post some of the periods in my life where I fell to the bottom of the barrel.  This happened not only once but twice.  The second longer and more painful than the first.  One thing I learned is that I do not want to go through that experience again.  Every time I hear the song "Headed For A Fall" by Fire Fall,

Those two periods where my life fell to an all-time low has always haunt me everyday.  I never wanted it to happen but sadly it did.  It was financially, emotionally and mentally traumatizing as I felt so alone and powerless and yet I can only blame myself for what happened.  The fact that it hjappened once was bad but for it happen again when I was in need really hurt.

Right now I am still trying to get together and though some things have been restored, I still have a long way to go.  I know there are people out there who are probably going through the same thing I experienced and I feel for them. My advice for them is be careful what you decide; don't impulsively and think you're safe.  Just when you think nothing can go wrong that's when it will.  Tread carefully or else you might be headed for a bad fall.


No comments: