Sunday, December 30, 2012

Another Stressful Year Is About To Close: Until You Suffer Some( Fire And Ice) By Poison


This year has once again proven that life can be so cruel.  Once again anxiety and worry has tormented me to no end.  Not even the holidays were spared and my Christmas ended in a sour note.  I know that life is not easy and there times when it's gonna hurt but I'm beginning to think that this has been going too much lately.  That's why I am listening to the song "Until You Suffer Some( Fire And Ice)" by Poison.

You just can't win these days.  Just when you finally resolve one problem, another one comes out of the blue. It's like those jokes or gags from Looney Tunes only it's not funny.  Some would argue that  it's a fact of life and you should deal.  I agree with that but sometimes you're given too much to deal with.  The worst part about it is that nothing has changed.  Instead of seeing things get better, they only get worse and it sure is taking it's toll on me.

Well the year is about to close and I'm very happy to say goodbye to such a sorrowful year. I really don't know what the year 2013 will bring but at least the world didn't come to end like that dumb movie.  I won't put my hopes up but I'll keep on trying.  Nothing is easy in life but if you try hard enough then things will change and some people did that so can I.  I'm keeping that in mind as my only form of comfort during these hard times of fire and ice.





No comments: