Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hard Just Keeps Getting Harder: Hard Life By Eddie Money



Well the year is winding down again and everybody's in a frantic pace as they preparations for the holidays.  For me, however, the holidays doesn't give me any relief from all the stress that has happened this year.  I hate to say this but for some reason it just exacerbates my stressful state.  Sadly, this year is another reminder of how hard life is.  Eddie Money tells it like it is in his song :Hard Life".

I had a lot of hopes when this year started and were going so well.  Then somewhere along the way, it happened.  When it did, I felt everything go down the drain as the darkness set in.  It's bad enough that there were so many things that are making life difficult but this took us all by surprise and an unpleasant one at that.  Just because people that they wouldn't give you something you can't handle, doesn't mean that they should give it anyway.  Right now this is still an issue and has filled me with worry since I heard it.

Life can be so cruel.  It gives you more problems when it;s the last thing that you need.  I just hope that this be resolved soon for I have had no rest since it happened.  I know life isn't fair but these days, it's been too unfair.  There's been too much bad and too little good.  It's just a grim and sad reminder of how hard life can be.


No comments: