Sunday, December 23, 2012

Life Can Be So Mean: Mean Streak By Y &T



Well in two days it will Christmas so everybody is at break-neck speed. Still, as much as I am excited about celebrating Christmas, there's also a part of me that wants this year to be over.  Once again, the year has let me and life has left me feeling disappointed.  Sometimes life can be so mean.  Thinking and feeling that way reminds me of the song "Mean Streak" by Y & T.

Every year, I hope and pray that things will get better.  Instead, I get a ton load of crap and all of a sudden my world gets turned upside down and inside out. Just when you're dealing with a lot of crap from the previous years, more bad news comes pouring in.  I know life won't throw you things that you can't handle but me and a lot of other people already have our hands full as it is.  Life so can throw a mean one when it's the last thing you need.

Oh well, I just hope what I wish for the most would come true on this festive occasion.  Just a good day to forget about the disappointments and bad news.  After that I go back the grind and so much so much for the holidays when that happens.  Man I'm going to have to work harder if I want the coming year to be a better one.  Life for me has been mean with 12 years in the running and I hope to break that streak next year.


No comments: