Saturday, December 29, 2012

That Empty Feeling Brought About By The Storms In Our Lives: Storms By Fleetwood Mac



With the many disappointments that I've been getting, it sure does wear down on me.  You have high expectations that things will get better whenever the year starts.  Then something happens and the next thing you know, the whole year is ruined.  This has been going on for quite some time now and wonder how much more of this will occur.    Right now I am listening to the song "Storm" by Fleetwood Mac as I reflect on the many storms that the years have brought me.

Every year, something always happens that ruins my outlook as well my hopes and dreams.  Instead of hope, I get left with despair.  Instead of joy, I get mixture of sorrow and anger after things fall apart.  As much as I don't want to lay blame on anything or anyone, I can't help but feel that someone or something has been toying with me and my family.  Every time the year comes to an end, I sit forlorn and grieve for what has happened and what has been lost.

Right now I am in my room after calling it a day.  No time for rest and if I open my eyes the next day, the grind begins.  I am just waiting for all these brouhahas to end.  Will the new be better or will it conjure up another storm that will test me to the limit again.  Only time will tell I guess.


No comments: