Thursday, December 20, 2012

No Rest For The Weary: The Show Must Go On By Queen


Don't get me wrong cause I really love what I do. Apart from that, I'm always ready to help.  However, when you do too much or too much gets thrown your way, it's going to take a toll on you whether you like it or not.  The worst part about it is that it has to be done no matter how worn out you already are.  Running on empty while trying to deliver reminds me of the song "The Show Must Go On" by Queen.

Right now I am on vacation cause all the hectic workload and deadline meetings were taking its toll on me.  Unfortunately the same goes on my break and I think this break will break me rather than soothe me.  Just got back from an errand feeling like Eek The Cat after trying to help.  I get the feeling that the stress is just going to build up even more till the end of the holidays.  I'm gonna need a vacation for this vacation feeling tired and stressed as I am right now.

Well that's the story of my life.  No rest for the weary and nobody notices until it blows up.  I'm surprise to be more stressed after the holidays rather than be prepared for work.  Oh well, at least there's always those lunch-break naps.  Well just like the show, life goes on no matter how tired you are.


No comments: