Friday, December 14, 2012

Pushing To The Breaking Point: Breaking Me By Johnny Lang


Just woke this morning with an awful headache.  Had partied out with my co-workers and things went on to full swing and I just went with the flow.  I guess the reason why I let loose that night was just to forget all the crap that life's been throwing at me this year, a lot of which really hurt me to the brink of breaking. It has given me no rest ever since it started.  When I think about the crap that's driving to the breaking point, it reminds me of the song "Breaking Me" by Johnny Lang.

As this year draws to a close, I feel very depressed again.  I had high hopes when it started and just when things looked good, once again life starts playing cruel jokes.  Before you know it, the dark cloud forms and everything falls apart. It really hits you hard.  What makes it so insulting is when the crap keeps coming and you're hanging by a thread.  I swear life has a way of pushing you to the brink.

Still I go on.  As much it hurts, I'm not going to let this break me.  I still believe that somewhere in this dark tunnel is a way that leads to the light.  Though it's annoying that one problem after another is hurled at you like some stumbling block to keep you from reaching your goals, you shouldn't let that stop you.  Life drives you the breaking point but don't let it get to you so fight on till you reach your goal.  Keep on fighting no matter what.


No comments: