Sunday, December 16, 2012

Still Believe In My Dreams: Little Dreamer By Van Halen



Just celebrated my birthday two days ago but for some reason, I wasn't in a celebrating mood.  This was especially true when I looked at myself in the mirror after a rude awakening this morning.  Very little has been accomplished and more crap has been thrown my way.  That said I still believe that some of my dreams can still come true which is why I still carry on.  Still believing in my dreams reminds me of the song "Little Dreamer" by Van Halen.

It's bad enough that too many people are against the things that you want to do in life.  It gets worse when they don't come true.  Even when you ask the question why it didn't come true, deep inside you know the answers.  It gets harder when you when you get older and you see nothing's changing. You feel alone, desperate and disappointed and that feel gets worse when your time has come and gone.

Still, I go on and keep going on because I"m still here and that means there's still hope. I have to just re-evaluate what I'm doing.  I don't care about the criticisms anymore.  Listening to that is what got me nowhere in the first place.  I still believe and I know one day, I'll get it right.




No comments: