Monday, December 3, 2012

People Do The Craziest Things: The Way You Do The Things That You Do By The TemptationsHow




Sometimes I wonder how I get into certain situations that I wish I was never part of.  As much as possible  I make it a point to mind my own business.  Sadly, there are times when something comes out of the blue and before I know it I'm in too deep.  Well when happens I have no to choice but to go with the flow.  When it comes to the sudden crazy things that people do, the song "The Way You Do The Things That You Do" by The Temptations comes to mind.

Just when you think it's going to be nice and peaceful, something or someone suddenly rocks your world.  You can't even argue because it's a worthy cause.  Well, like it or not I'm going to help cause I'm already in it.  The worst part is that I'm the one who winds up stressed out in a situation that I shouldn't have been in.  While everyone is cheering that the job gets done, I'm slump tired somewhere like an deflated tire.

I know this song is about people who wondrous things with the way that they do them.  I know it's a feel-good song but in my case, I'm the one who's still seeing stars from getting my world rocked.  How I wish for once someone would come and do something that would more like what the song is telling us.  Instead, I get my world turned upside down. When I think about all the crazy things that people do, I breathe a deep sigh.


No comments: