Saturday, December 15, 2012

It's A Bummer To Be Let Down: Don't Let Me Down By The Beatles


You know I've always been a good sport in life. When things don't go so well, I take it as bests as I can.  Still, lately I've accepting things that I can't accept and that's starting to get to me.  It's getting to the point where it's not funny anymore.  Every time I hear the song "Don't Let Me Down" by The Beatles, it reminds me how low one gets when things don't go your way.

I remember this is one of the songs that they sang on that roof that attracted passers-by who stopped and listened to them play.  Anyway, every time the year starts, I always work hard and hope for a good  one no just for me but for my family as well. Just when you think things are looking up, crap suddenly comes crashing in and everything's ruined.  Like I said earlier it's been happening a little too frequently and it gets worse every time it does.  Even though I accept, it still bums me out because just when things were going good, the opposite happens.

Now this year is slowly drawing to a close.  Funny part about it is that some are hanging Christmas Decors or doing shopping for the holidays whiles are stockpiling and digging bunkers for the so-called "End of the World" bit.  Well if the world doesn't end and if another year comes in, I hope it's a good one cause the last six years have left me disappointed and sad.  Getting let down is a hard pill to swallow and I've swallowed enough already.


No comments: