Monday, December 24, 2012

Beating The Christmas Rush: Run Run Rudolph By Chuck Berry



Well it's the 24th and everybody's making a mad dash to get ready for the big day.  Everybody's making sure that no stone is left unturned.  Presents are accounted for and the food is now cooking and brew is now chilling.  Like every year, we do our best so that we can celebrate Christmas to the max.  Still, that hectic and stressful rush to prepare for Christmas celebration reminds me of the song "Run, Run Rudolph" by Chuck Berry.

What was suppose to be some vacation time to chill for me turned out to be a mad dash to get everything ready for the holidays.  I guess it can't be helped and I too want to make sure that things are in order.  I guess I too want to make sure that we have everything ready for the big day.  This only happens once a year and it's the time where family gathers and thank their blessings.  Still, this mad dash really left me pooped.

Well, we're getting ready as best as we can and there are still a lot of things to do.  I just hope that we are all together. I don't mind eating chips and drinking bottled water so long as I get to be with all the people I love.  That's why we do this every year.  So we run as fast as we can so that we can give the best that we can on Christmas Day.  Happy Holidays to all!!!!



No comments: