Thursday, December 6, 2012

Again I'm Glad The Day Is Over: Here Comes The Night By Nick Gilder


Whew, just got home again after a very long day that was made longer by that (yuck) ritual that I wouldn't wish on others.  I eat my dinner then do dishes and make sure eveything's secure.  Then I take a shower and relax a bit.  It seems that when the night comes only then can I breathe easily.  As I relax, I listen to Nick Gilder's song "Here Comes The Night."

I guess life has become a little to monotonous lately.  I would've accepted that if everything was cool.  Unfortunately, there are some  things that hang heavily on my mind.  It gives no rest whether I'm awake or asleep.  Until it's resolve, I don't think I'll be getting any peace.  The only time when I do get some is when the day is over and I'm listening to my 24k tunes.

I know that this is more of an "invite" song but then again we can all use some when times are low.  Well I'm afraid I got no time for that.  My room and tunes are my only solace.  Well the day is over again and the night is here.  I'll just chill out a bit then call it a night.


No comments: