Sunday, December 2, 2012

Tired Of Being The Fool: Does A Fool Ever Learn By Helix



Right now I am still dwelling on those two tough time where I found myself down in the dumps.  Though things are a bit better now, those times have left me feeling somewhat too cautious.  The fact that I've been there twice doesn't mean I want to make the same mistake again.  I want to learn from them to avoid doing them again cause I don't want to be called a fool again.  Not wanting to fumble again reminds me of the song "Does A Fool Ever Learn" by Helix.

As much as I agree with the saying "The worst mistake a person can make is to be afraid to make to make a mistake" or something to that effect. Still when you find yourself doing the same mistake, you will be called a fool.  That's the reason why I try to be careful about everything I do these days.  I'm not getting any older and I can't afford any more mistakes especially now that times are tough.  Most of all, I don't to be a fool again for my pride and dignity was lost twice and each time I didn't like it.

Nobody likes being a fool for losing it all due to some mistake or slip but it happens.  The questions is if you're gonna let happen again and again.  I guess we have to give people a chance especially when they    want to move forward so badly.  As for me, I just want to get my life in order and move on for the rest of my life.  I just hope nothing happens or else I might wind up playing  the fool again.


No comments: