Friday, December 7, 2012

Best Describes How Tired I Am: I'm Tired By Savoy Brown



Just got home from work and again I feel pooped.  It's bad enough that you're tired to the bone and when you get home, you get more crap thrown right at you.  Right now, I'm slumped in my room and I find thinking about the could'ves and would'ves again.  I guess it's because I'm so tired of this endless cycle where nothing good comes true and bad things keep on coming.  Savoy Brown's song "I'm Tired" really sums up how tired I feel.

As I lie in my bed and listen to this song, it really lists down all the things that I'm tired about.  Things like dreams and ambitions that never came to be. Doing that you never like rather hated doing as well as all the lectures of what went wrong along the way.  Opportunities lost and the actions or inactions that caused it.  Most of all that feeling of being stranded and confined and feeling hopeless that you're trap there forever.  The worst part is that the list goes on and on.

The only good thing that I feel right now is the fact that I'm getting sleepy and hopefully when I wake up things will be better.  Please don't be alarmed.  I'm just venting out my frustrations the best way I know how.  I don't blame anybody but when things aren't going well, these thoughts really enter my head.  It really bears down on you when you're tired.



No comments: