Friday, December 28, 2012

Same Old Blues: Same Old Blues By Eric Clapton



Why is it that just when things are starting to look up that something comes crashing down and everything falls apart.  It's like that coin that's within reach but some grabs and runs off.  You then find yourself back where you started only twice as worse as before.  It's just the same crap again and again.  I guess that's why I'm listening to Eric Clapton's song "Same Old Blues" right now.

Every year I say to myself that this is the year where I'm going to make it.  You learn all that you and pour your heart and soul into it.  You take every precaution but sometimes crap happens.  It's the last thing that you want to happen and it happened. You stand there and all your hard work has gone up in smoke.  It's either you're back where you started or like I said earlier, worse off than before.

This year is no different from the last couple of years.  Same old crap as always.  Still I keep trying and trying because I don't want to give up.  Somewhere, somehow, things will change and I'll keep on trying to make it happen.  It's just the same old blues every year.




No comments: