Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Will Still Follow You: Where You Lead By Carole King




A few weeks ago, I wrote a post about believing in people because they believe in me.  My faith in these guys  will never waver for apart from the support that they have given me, we have been together for such a long time.  Through the good times and the bad, we have stood by each other and continue to do so.  That is why when they need me, I'll be there for them no matter where they are.  When it comes to support that comes strong bonds, the song "Where You Lead" by Carol King comes to mind.

These guys have done a lot for me over the years that I can do no less in return.  Their joy is my joy and their sorrow is my sorrow.  That's how much these guys mean to me. Even if they live so far away, I'll always be in touch.  If they commit a mistake, I won't preach or judge but I tell them that they got to stop what they did wrong.  Even the road gets bumpy and squabbles break out, I'll still be there because the bonds that we have made go beyond that.

That's how important these people are to me.  I'm willing to bend and give way if it means their happiness and safety.  They've always cared about and I care about them.  In a world where people are now more self-centered and selfish, I won't subscribe to that.  Where they go, I will always follow and they can assured that I will always give my support.




No comments: