Sunday, June 10, 2012

I Will Always Believe In You: I Believe In You By Y & T




As we get by in life, we always credit people for being there for us.  They support through our efforts and cheer us in our triumph.  They are still there for us during our times of sorrow and they stop us from doing something foolish.  They do that because they believe in us.  When it comes to people who I believe in because they believe in me, the song "I Believe In You" by Y & T comes to mind.

These are the people who support me in times when everyone else laughed at me.  They were when I needed a shoulder to lean on.  They're the ones who snap me of an  illusion that would lead me to ruin.  That's why I live by what they have taught me because they cared.  I wouldn't have gotten this far without them.

As they were there for me, so will I be there for them.  I don't want to be no phony friend who's there when things are good only to scram when it all crumbles down.  Nobody's perfect and if they make a mistake, I would by them and counsel them as they have counseled me.  After all that they have done for me, it's the least that I can do.  They believe in me so I will always believe in them.



1 comment:

John B. Marine said...

I've always believed in your work. I may not come often or regularly to this blog, but ever since you reached out to me, I've supported your work. You know you got someone here in the United States that believes in you. Sometimes though, you have to believe more in yourself than having anyone else believe in you. Good post.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com