Monday, June 4, 2012

Getting More Paranoid: I Think I'm Paranoid By Garbage




A few years ago, I wrote a post on my blog about being paranoid at certain times at my life.   I wrote about how I get so paranoid, I thought my heart would burst.  Once again, the feeling has crept up to me.  I won't into the specifics but when I feel something's not right, the warning start clanging with a vengeance.I guess Garbage's song "I Think I'm Paranoid" is a good song for this post.

Ever since that black incident way back then, I have always had to look over my shoulder to see if there's trouble a head.  Just when I it's clear sailing, a bomb suddenly explodes and find myself on the floor both dazed and devastated.  I don't even have the time to get a grip.  The worst part of it all is that it affects everybody and I feel helpless about it.

As I've mentioned in yesterday's post, there's always a calm before the storm.  Well, things were calm and then it exploded.  I guess it means I could never let my guard down. Am I paranoid?  Sadly, I guess the answer is yes.






No comments: