Friday, June 8, 2012

Pounding From Worry: Be Still My Beating Heart By Sting


Whether I'm paranoid or superstitious, lately I can't get my heart to stop pound and it's not because of romance.   What I've learned lately has left me with no peace.  When I wake up in the morning, I hurry to work hoping to leave everything behind me.  Still, it gives me no peace as as the stress builds up making wonder when will this stop/.  This pounding on my chest reminds of the song "Be Still My Beating Heart" by Sting.

This millennium really sucks.  There was not a year where I really felt at peace.  If it wasn't one thing that turned my world upside down, it's another.  As always it happens when you think things are all right and then boom!  Sometimes this pounding gets so loud, I feel my chest tightening.  At my age, that only adds to the worry.

Some people say I worry too much over things that aren''t my problems.  Still, if something important, I can't help it.  I don't when this will be resolved but I hope it does.  That way my heart will be calm again  Until, then it's going to be struggle keeping it still..




No comments: