Monday, June 11, 2012

I See A Reflection: Mirror Man By Human League




As I've said before, I try not to judge people when they make a mistake.  I've made so many in my life that I Know I've no right to do such thing.  That's why when I look the mistakes that other people make, sometimes I see a reflection of myself doing the same mistakes in the past.  It keeps me grounded and reminds me to clean up my own yard before I criticize others.  Seeing the mistakes that I've done when I see others do them reminds me of the song "Mirror Man" by Human League.


There are lot of things that I have learned from making too many mistakes in my life.  One is that you are not the only one made that mistake.  Another is that when you see others going down that round, it's a reflection of what you did before.  Knowing what it feels like you shouldn't judge rather tell them what you've been through and the consequences that it brings. Don't be preachy about it because if you do, you won't help them.

I'm still trying to learn from my mistakes and when I see people doing the same thing, it's really hard for me to think of a way to help them.  I know I still have a lot to sort out.  All I could do is just voice my concern and help out any way that I can.  Hopefully, it will help out even if it's not much.  I do this because I see a reflection that I don't others to have.




No comments: