Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Why Some People Could Do Anything: Confidence Man By The Jeff Healy Band


Ever wonder why there are some people in this world who make it big?  It's no secret that there are those in this world who are so successful, it seems that they can do anything.  They know all the right moves that they always come out on top in anything that they do.  One reason is their confidence.  When it comes to confident people, the song "Confidence Man" by The Jeff Healy Band comes to mind.

These are the people who are usually are the leaders.  They are the ones who make sound decisions no matter how complicated the situation becomes.  They are confident because not only have they studied the situation, they know it inside out to make such calls.  Apart from that, they have belief in themselves not because they are vain but because they are determine that they CAN do it.  The best part of this is that they impart that on the people around them who later get inspired and contribute their efforts to seeing the job get done and get done right.

I don't see myself as a weak person, but when I meet people like these, it reminds me of what I need to do if I want to get things done.  People like these teach me that nothing is impossible.  It's just a matter of knowing the situation and believing in myself.  I may not reach their level but they inspire me when the chips are down.  Like they say, a little confidence goes a long way.




No comments: