Friday, June 15, 2012

Just Keep On Going: Keep On Trucking By Eddie Kendricks



Woke up badly this morning.  Maybe it was due to getting stressed out yesterday only to be told do something the moment I reach the house.  Right now, I am still trying to get together because there things to do and as tired and stressed out as I am, they need to be finished.  I think I need a song to chase the negative vibes away and get my blood pumping to get things done.  I think Eddie Kendricks' song "Keep On Trucking" fits the bill.

I post a lot of songs about being able to get up and keep on going to help get me through when things not going my way.  It helps remind me that you're still alive so good things can still happen.  Apart from that, this makes me feel good at times when things fall apart on me.  Yesterday, I was so stressed out, that was the last straw that broke this camel's back.  Well, since there's no brew or herb, this song's the next best thing to relieve the stress.

When the day comes when I get my own car, this will be one of the songs on my driving list.  I'll listen to it full blast as I cruise down the open highway.  It also reminds me to keep on going no matter how bumpy the road gets.  Just keep on going till you reach the grand line.





No comments: